Интервью на грин карту после брака с гражданином США
Как я обещала в статье Грин карта через брак с гражданином США: что делать после свадьбы, процесс подачи документов, сегодня я опубликую список вопросов, которые могут задать на иммиграционном интервью. Обычно интервью проводят с обоими супругами одновременно. Но если ваш брак покажется офицеру подозрительным, вас могут развести по разным комнатам и задавать одинаковые вопросы, чтоб проверить действительно ли вы живете вместе и не фиктивный ли ваш брак.
И так, примеры вопросов:
• After your first meeting, did you make arrangements to meet again? Did you exchange phone numbers?
• When did you meet next?
• Where were you living at the time? Where was your spouse living?
• When did you decide to get married? Where were you at the time?
• Did you live together before marriage? When did you move in together?
• On the day of your wedding, where did you wake up? What about your spouse?
• Did you exchange wedding rings?
• Where had you purchased these rings? Did you and your spouse purchase them together?
• Did you have a reception after the ceremony?
• Where was it held?
• Do you have any photos of the ceremony and /or reception?
• Describe the reception.
• Did any of your, and your spouse’s, family members attend? If so, who?
• Did you go on a honeymoon? If so, when and where?
• If you did not have a reception, what did you do after the wedding ceremony? Where did you go?
• Where did you live after the wedding? Describe the place where you lived right after the marriage.
• Do you have cable television?
• Where did you get the furniture? Was it already there, did you buy it, was it a gift, or did it come from your, or your spouse’s, previous residence?
• If brought to the house or apartment, describe how it was transported.
• Describe your bedroom. Where do you keep your clothes? Where does your spouse keep his or her clothes?
• Where are the bathroom towels kept? Where do you keep the dirty clothes?
• Where is the garbage kept in the kitchen?
• Where do you shop for groceries? Do you go together with your spouse? How do you get there?
• If you are standing at and facing your kitchen sink, where is the microwave oven?
• Who cooks the meals at the house?
• Did you eat dinner together last night? Did anyone else have dinner with you? What did you have?
• What time was dinner served? Who cooked it?
• Did you watch TV after dinner? What shows did you watch?
• At what time did you go to bed? Who went to bed first?
• Did you have the air conditioning or heater on?
• Who woke up first this morning? Did an alarm clock go off?
• Did you or your spouse take a shower?
• Did you come to the interview together? Who drove?
• Did you have breakfast? Where and what did you eat?
• Do you have a bank account together? Where? What kind of account? (Checking, savings).
• Are both of you listed on the account? (Do you have a bank letter, cancelled checks, etc.?)
• Did you file a joint tax return this year? Do you have a copy with you?
• Do you own any property together? What property? Did you bring copies of the documents with you?
• What kind of automobile do you and your spouse have? Describe them.
• Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If so, do you have a copy?
• Do you have any utility bills, or receipts from items you have purchased together?
• Do you have any pets? What kind, what are their names, and describe them?
• Where do you and your spouse work? What days of the week do you work? What hours do you work? What is your salary?
• What is the name of your spouse’s manager at work?
• What is your telephone # at work?
• When was the last vacation you had from work?
• Did you and your spouse go anywhere together at that time?
• When was the last vacation you and your spouse took together?
• Where did you go? How did you get there? Describe it.
• Where does your spouse work? What days of the week? What hours? What is the salary?
• What is your spouse’s telephone # at work?
• When was the last time your spouse got a vacation from work?
• Did you or your spouse go to work yesterday? If so, at what time did you and/or your spouse leave the house and return?
О семье и друзьях:
• Do you know your spouse’s family members? If so, which ones?
• Was your spouse married before?
• Did your spouse have children from previous marriage? Their names, ages, where they live, and where they go to school, if applicable.
Друг о друге и о ваших отношениях:
• Do you and your spouse use birth control? What kind?
• Have you taken any trips or vacations together? Do you have photos from these trips?
• What other documentation do you have to show that you are living together as husband and wife?
• What did you do for Christmas, New Year’s, your anniversary, or you or your spouse’s last birthday? Did you exchange gifts? If so, what kind of gift?
• What is your spouse’s favorite food? What is your favorite food?
• Does your spouse drink coffee? If so, does he or she use cream and/or sugar?
Leave a Reply